Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Date With the Tooth Fairy.

Natalie came down the stairs this morning, screaming in panic, "Ahhh!  Ahhh!  My tooth feels funny!"  After a quick assessment, we realized that there was no injury involved - it was just a loose tooth.  Apparently nobody ever told this child that her teeth were going to fall out.  She quickly calmed down when we told her it was normal, and it didn't seem to bother her most of the day.

Just before bedtime, I heard her start crying upstairs - "My tooth!  My tooth!" - in a terrified, panicked voice.  Brian dashed upstairs to her rescue and brought her down to us, gave her a calming hug, and sat her on the couch to check out the problem.  She opened her mouth and he said, "Hey, kiddo, your tooth is gone."  "Really?" she inquired with an instant smile.  

Crisis over.




She may be Twin B, but she gets the prize for First Missing Tooth.


Good thing I have some cash on me.

No comments: