Saturday, August 1, 2015

Birthday cake gallery


Forgive my shameless self-promotion here... whenever possible, I have always tried to make special birthday cakes. With the exception of Sarah's 12th and 14th, this is a sampling of some of my creations ...




Natalie & Noelle's 2nd birthday cakes



Scott's 10th birthday



Brian's 7th birthday cake




Clare's 3rd birthday

Sarah's 12th birthday

Sarah's 13th birthday April 3, 2004


If you rearrange the letters, it spells "Sippy Harry had a bath"

Theresa's 3rd birthday


7TH BIRTHDAY CAKE, AUGUST 1, 2005
Those fudge burgers were absolutely delicious.


SARAH'S 14TH BIRTHDAY CAKE - "HAPPY BUNNY"


Conor's 5th birthday cake

He wanted a Darth Vader, teenager with spiky hair,
rock star, motorcycle dude cake.



Andy's 35th birthday cake

Smaug the Dragon (from the Hobbit), jeweled underbelly and all

And then there's today's offering:


Happy Birthday, Conor.  I hope you like it!
































2 comments:

  1. Your cakes are awesome! Wow! My mom always made us kids a special cake for our birthdays, and I've continue that tradition with my own children. I totally appreciate and "get" the thoughtfulness and the love that goes into each year's cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I am so, so impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

All for the Sacred Heart of Jesus, all through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, all in union with Saint Joseph