Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, I'm back after taking a week off. Apparently, Numberwang wasn't such a big hit. Anyway...

Last week, my twins did NOT get into the eggs again. And Natalie DIDN'T get hold of a Sharpie black permanent marker that the older kids didn't leave laying around, and she DIDN'T decorate my television, mirrors, and living room walls.

This didn't come on the heels of another marker incident in which Natalie DIDN'T cover her legs, feet and face with marker scribbles, and mark up her big sisters' bedroom wall. The one painted with the rainbow. Luckily, she didn't pick washable marker for that one. (Why DIDN'T we learn our lesson the first time???)

And finally, when bringing an armload of wood in for the wood stove, I didn't accidentally catch my nipple between two logs while shifting the pile, trying to get the door open. Not me.

3 comments:

Heather~sheaaa6 said...

Oh my gosh Michele. I actually could feel your pain! I have never done that either. ;)
And the marker.....sorry I lol.......I still have a green(supposed) washable marker on my wall from 7 years ago.
I am so thankful for paint, because when we move, it'll cover everything.....lol
I really enjoy reading these, I should do my own, but I'm afraid I couldn't be creative enough.. ;)
Have a great week.

Kim said...

How do they know to grab the Sharpie? We've got approximately 234,000 pens and markers, but they ALWAYS manage to find the BLACK Sharpie. I currently have a scribbled wall next to the front door, a scribbled window sill in the twins' room, and a scribbled pocket door in the family room. All were vandalized on 3 separate occasions. You're right . . . why didn't we learn our lesson the first time?!

Kathy B! said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

I had other things to comment about but right now that's where my brain is stuck. That made me shiver.