Friday, December 17, 2010

Recent Family Pics

BEFORE
Second and last pregnant picture, taken as we were leaving for the hospital. I look pretty cheerful for some who's having contractions 3 minutes apart.



AFTER
Apparently I delivered this baby while wearing my glasses. Didn't even realize..



Baby's first visitor, her big sister (by almost 20 years)

Brian



Theresa walking her balloon puppy



Natalie, Conor & Noelle


Conor and Regina


Sleeping twins


Big sister love - Natalie & Regina

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. Yes, I can't believe you are smiling through contractions. I was out of my mind! The baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree such cute pictures! Love the picture of Natalie and Regina. =] Regina has a tiny smile. awww so precious =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo is truly precious.

    I always hated at the time taking that last pregnancy picture before delivery, but then I'm glad when it's all over to have it.

    ReplyDelete

Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

All for the Sacred Heart of Jesus, all through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, all in union with Saint Joseph