Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Regina!

I made Regina's cake in her favorite color, and Clare picked out her candle.  I bought a numeral 3 candle for her, but it got lost.  In my purse. Until the day after her birthday.





That's our Regina...sassy little thing.



Photobomb # 1.



Photobomb # 2.




This last picture speaks volumes... somebody (Clare, I believe) has placed a hand in front of Natalie's mouth to prevent her from blowing out Regina's candles.  It didn't help...Noelle blew them out instead!


1 comment:

  1. Your family is adorable, and I can't believe that sweet Regina is already 3 years old. Seriously where has the time gone?! Merry Christmas dear friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

All for the Sacred Heart of Jesus, all through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, all in union with Saint Joseph