Monday, April 28, 2008

My Maiden Voyage on Blogger

First post. Hopefully not the last post. I have tried to keep journals for the last two years, but the journal always ends up collecting dust on the nightstand or under the bed. Trying to homeschool, keep up with eight children, trying to keep a decent house with the twins, preparing two or three meals daily. Doesn't leave much time for anything else, unless I want to stay up half the night. Which happens half the time as it is.

Anyway, I can't add any more pictures to the verizon web page without losing all my formatting, and I've been posting pictures to snapfish, but I'm going to try this. I really ought to just post more pictures on facebook.

The twins are 16 months old as of Saturday. I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy trying not to lose one of them at the local amusement park. This was taken today by our back door. They don't look very identical, do they? Natalie has the pink pants. Noelle's sticking out her tongue for some reason.


I couldn't stand their bangs in their eyes anymore, so I tried again with the scissors. Noelle was fairly cooperative. I was able to use smoke and mirrors to distract her long enough to make a cut or two. Cutting Natalie's hair, on the other hand, was like trying to wrestle an alligator. I couldn't hold her still. Conor tried to help me, and got his hand jabbed by the shears for his trouble. In the end it took two of us - Brian basically had her in a headlock, and I held her head back against the couch with my left hand while I snipped with my right. This CAN'T be worth it!!




Please ignore these pictures. I had to post them somewhere to be able to link to them from another page.



No comments: