Monday, April 28, 2008

To Dress Alike, or Not?

I always maintained that if I had twins, I would not insist on dressing them alike. This was partly because with three older daughters, I already had a full 4-season wardrobe of single outfits. What's the sense of letting all those cute, perfectly good clothes go to waste just because I didn't have two of each? And besides, it was a moot point because WHEN would I EVER have twins of my own???

However, now that we've hit the genetic lottery, I can't seem to help myself. Twins are *more* than twice as cute, especially when dressed alike!!! Let's face it, folks, they can stop traffic!

Just like it seems wrong to take one twin out without the other, it also seems wrong to dress them differently. If they're not identically dressed, then we tend to
have them in the same outfit but different colors. Sometimes we differentiate by their shoes (that is, if we can find their shoes. We're terrible for losing shoes and jackets in this house).

I guess I'm addicted. When they get older and refuse to do it anymore, I'll have to stop. But until then, I'm gonna have some fun with this!!! Wheee!!!


Natalie is on the left in both pictures.



No comments: