Thursday, February 2, 2017

Maverick's Third Month.

February 1

With tears in his eyes, he still has a smile on his face. ❤️ Little man got his shots today and I cried just as much as he did! He even hated the sugary liquid vaccine! 😂 He now weighs 11 lbs 7 oz and he is 23 inches long! You are growing way to fast, Maverick! 








March 2


Two days ago, I turned three months old! I am a needy little boy. I like to be held and rocked and always need attention. I now fit in 3-6 month clothes and began to start grabbing at things, especially mommy's hair. I end up with fistfuls of it. I also started teething and I love to suck on my fingers and drool everywhere. I am almost always eating and I'm turning into a little chubber. I also sleep through the nights but then I'm irritable during the day. I am usually a happy little man and mommy loves to hear me laugh and see me smile.

No comments: