Friday, December 12, 2008

College Acceptances

Sarah was determined to have her applications submitted in November. Lots of schools now let you know as early as December 1st, so every day since the beginning of the month she's been eager to check the mail. She was anxious for the reassurance that at least one college would accept her.

Acceptance 1 of 3: December 12, 2008 - a happy day for Sarah, who received her first college acceptance letter in the mail!



Acceptance 2 of 3 - December 13, 2008 - this one is her first choice school.


Personally
signed by the Director of Admissions ~


I know, big deal. But the first one was only a form letter.

Acceptance 3 of 3: Bloomsburg University, which I did not see because she whisked it away upstairs too quickly. Almost an afterthought, since it was her safety school.

NOW...onto the financial aid arena!

1 comment:

Kim said...

How exciting! Although I get a little verklempt when I think about my girls growing up and heading off to college . . . I know they have to leave the nest at some point, but still!