Monday, January 12, 2009

Just saying hi

My laptop recently took a swan dive (see previous post "Kids. Ruin. Everything." so I am unable to post until it's back. I've been enjoying reading blog posts using a painfully slow computer that is incapable of down- or up-loading anything. So until I have more to share, I just wanted to make note of tonight's breathtaking moments:

1. Seeing Noelle (2) say to Theresa (5) "best friends!" and throw her little arms around Theresa's neck.

2. Forgetting tuck Clare & Theresa into bed, then peeking into their room to see them tucked into the same bed next to each other, with Clare reading Hop on Pop out loud to Theresa. Clare has only been reading independently for a couple of months. It was the sweetest thing.

461

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for my girls to read 'for real', so sweet.

I hope you get back up and running soon. xoxo~C

Kim said...

Stupid technology. Our internet went down for awhile last summer, and it just about killed me!

BTW, I love love love the new banner.

Kathy B! said...

How sweet! Twins are such a blessing. Mine don't share a room anymore, but they still sleep together (on top of each other) whenever they can...