Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


My son did NOT receive a virtual reality helmet for a recent birthday present, which did NOT feature ninja dudes coming at you from all sides, or have hand and feet attachments so you had to kick and punch them away.

And I did NOT want to try this out, so I DIDN'T stand in the middle of the living room, looking like an overgrown fool, kicking and slashing at thin air.

And in the midst of it all, my 1 year old baby did NOT come toddling into the living room. And since I WASN'T wearing the helmet and WASN'T unaware of her presence, naturally I could NOT have kicked her square in the stomach while fighting off these digital attackers.

I did NOT immediately throw that helmet set in the trash, either.




641

1 comment:

Kathy B! said...

Isn't this just brilliant! Not me Monday is just about the funniest concept I've seen lately.

And sorry about the helmet!